- Nestled against the Rocky Mountain foothills Littleton has something to offer just about everyone.
- Commuting to downtown and the southern Metro suburbs is a breeze from Littleton with a light rail line that stretches down Santa Fe Drive.
- Littleton is home to Arapahoe Community College over 100 degree and certificate programs for students to start their college education, earn a degree, refresh themselves with some new skills or continue the lifelong learning process.
- Littleton offers established communities and neighborhoods along with some newer construction offering condos, townhouses and single-family homes.
- Old Littleton is the heart of the community with charming shops and restaurants. Spice shops, upscale pet shops, antique shops and chocolate specialty shops line the streets. Cuisine ranges from fondue to tea houses to upscale dining. Events throughout the year from Mardi Gras to a Block Party draw the community to this part of town.
- Home to various attractions such as the Littleton Historical Museum which takes you back in time as far as the 1860’s, Hudson Gardens where you can learn about nature and enjoy concerts in the summer further the appeal of this Southwest Denver suburb.