- Denver is the largest city in Colorado and our state’s capital and the bulk of employment in both downtown and in the Tech Center.
- The city has a wide variety of housing at all price levels from condos to townhouses to single family properties.
- There is plenty of outdoor enjoyment as Denver has an extensive parks and recreation department with over 200 parks, 100 miles of trails and 11 dog parks. Some of the best known are City Park, Cheesman Park and Washington Park.
- There are many destination shopping locations including the Cherry Creek Mall and Cherry Creek North as well as Downtown including The Pavilions and the 16th Street Mall.
- Denver’s diverse neighborhoods offer a variety with Denver Squares, Bungalows, Turn-of-the-Century Charmers, Mid-Century Moderns, High-Rises, Urban, Sustainable, and Contemporary housing with local shops and restaurants within walking distance or big box retail and national restaurants with a suburban feel.
- The state’s capital is home to The Downtown Aquarium, The Denver Zoo, The Botanic Gardens, The Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field, The Children’s Museum, Elitches Amusement Park, The Museum of Nature and Science as well as many other public venues which offer a wide variety of education and entertainment.
Denver Area School District