- Centennial stretches across the south Denver Metro Area with easy access to the Tech Center, downtown and airport.
- Centennial has some unique differences with its neighboring communities with a private airport and the Broncos training camp.
- An array of newer and established neighborhoods reside throughout Centennial with condos, townhouses and single family homes in a variety of price ranges.
- Shopping is very convenient in Centennial as with the redeveloped Southglenn in the western part of the city, Park Meadows Mall close by in the center and, the new development of shops and restaurants in the Arapahoe Crossing area to the east.
- Award winning Centennial Center park right next to the City Building off Arapahoe Road and Vaughn offers something for everyone. There is a large playground with creative play structures, several shelters and BBQs for picnics, a water play feature in the summer, climbing areas and a large amphitheater for summer concerts.
- Part of the South Suburban Parks and Recreation district the Family Sports Center can be found in Centennial. With several hockey and skating rinks, a children’s amusement park, golf course, driving range and youth programs there is fun for the whole family here.