- Castle Rock has a small town feel with big city access with a straight shoot up I-25.
- Commuting north into Denver or south to Colorado Springs is easy as most communities reside right off of the highway.
- Castle Rock offers a wide array of housing from apartments to condos and planned housing communities to rural living with land.
- Castle Rock is the county seat and also where the Douglas County fairgrounds reside with plenty of shows throughout the year including the annual Rodeo and Fair in August.
- Tons of community events year-round such as Elephant Rock Cycling Festival, Castle Rock Duck Derby and the Star Lighting during the holiday season.
- Castle Rock offers a variety of local activities to choose from including hiking to the top of Castle Rock, biking using the “Free Cycle” program which allows you to borrow a bike for a day, cruising the downtown area with charming retailers and restaurants or shopping to your heart’s delight with one of the biggest Outlet Malls in the area!