- Feel nestled in nature yet very close to I-25 and not far from abundant shopping and restaurants in the southern Metro area or just to the south in Castle Rock.
- Easy commute to the Tech Center and business parks on the south side of Denver.
- Castle Pines was voted #17 in CNN Money’s Top 25 places to live in 2013!
- One of the best parks in the area including an innovative play structure, water play fountain, climbing boulder, maze, picnic pavilion and turf fields reside in Castle Pines.
- There is abundant hiking and biking trails in this area with 560 acres of open space including Daniel’s Park with breathtaking views and a herd of buffalo to check out just down the street.