- Aurora is Denver’s largest suburb and offers easy commuting to the Tech Center, downtown and the airport as it’s surrounded by I-70, E470 and 225 along with one of the Metro areas main light rail lines.
- Many large employers call Aurora home including Buckley Air Force Base, University of Colorado Hospital, The Children’s Hospital, and Raytheon.
- Aurora has a wide variety of housing options from condos, townhouses and single-family homes in all price ranges from established communities to brand new neighborhoods.
- There are over 100 parks and 6000 acres of open space that span throughout the city of Aurora including many historical sites and walking and biking trails.
- A wide variety of restaurants and shopping are at your doorstep in Aurora. The Town Center at Aurora and one of the Metro areas newest developments The Southlands offers a wide variety of shops and restaurants for all ages, tastes and lifestyles.