- Parker has one foot in the Denver suburbs and the other in its ranching history.
- Commuting from Parker is easy with quick access to 470 and I-25 as well as the Tech Center and all of what the South Metro Denver area offers.
- Parker has a wide variety of communities ranging from condos and townhouses to planned developments, neighborhoods with a rural feel and properties with land to spread out.
- A thriving parks and recreation district in Parker offers an abundance of classes and leagues for children, adults and seniors.
- You’ll find the PACE (Parker Arts Cultural Events) Center just off the Main Street in Parker. It offers a 536 seat theater, event room, dance studio, culinary kitchen, multi-use classroom and playground. Touring acts, local performers, educational programs and exhibits can all be seen here.
- Located just off Parker’s charming downtown you’ll find H2O’Brien Park. This is the city’s main pool with a waterworks play structure, slides, and spray garden. It’s a great place for all ages to cool off and have fun all summer!
- Parker Days are the yearly highlight in the community and spans three days every June. It’s a huge community gathering with a parade, food, buskers, carnival,car show and beer garden. Something fun for everyone!
Area School District