- Fantastic location southwest of 470 and I-25 which make commuting to the Tech Center, Inverness or Meridian a breeze.
- Inviting neighborhoods that are convenient to practically everything including Park Meadows Mall with unique retailers like American Girl and The Microsoft Store.
- Pick from almost any cuisine and you’ll find a restaurant in Lone Tree that serves it with a variety from Indian to Mexican to Middle Eastern along with everyday favorites like pizza and hamburgers.
- Entertainment is abound with a state-of-the-art bowling alley, indoor sky-diving, golfing and movie theater.
- Enjoy the outdoors with a trail system including a natural hiking area, jogging paths, new tennis complex, extensive park system, and Cook Creek Pool that includes a leisure area with slides and basketball hoops along with a competition-style pool with diving boards and lap lanes for exercising.
- Enjoy community activities and events including Lone Tree’s famous 4th of July Celebration, a first-class Recreation Center, summer concerts and movies in the park, and symphony music as well as plays at the Lone Tree Arts Center.